Why did I create this blog?

>> Thursday, October 29, 2009




As someone who has spent countless hours stumbling through innumerable spiritual websites, it's easy to feel a little overwhelmed. There are a lot of really great resources out there, but I found that the more information I read, the more complex spirituality started to become to me. I wanted to create something that was beautifully simple and peaceful.

A lot of my inspiration came from one of my favourite websites, www.enlightenyourday.com. The author, however, had taken a long hiatus and I felt myself feeling like I was missing out on some great posts. Hence, this2shallpass.tk was born!

This blog is place for me to share some insights, thoughts, feelings, and epiphanies that I am having with people and perhaps some connections will be made. I hope that at least one person can leave this blog feeling a little more enlightened and with a better outlook on life.


Namaste.


0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP